Purchase Orders is a feature that was introduced in version 2.0 it is basically a replacement for Restock Screen.
Creating a Purchase Order
Stock Awesome allows you to create purchase orders for items existing in stock or non stock controlled items . To create a purchase order you should do the following.
- Ensure that your product is added in inventory you can use the create product screen to add a product.
- Every Item that you add using the above methods is added under the Purchase Order Items . If you want to delete them by clicking the - under Action Column
- You can add the Supplier in the Terms Section
- It is important to list the Terms of payment e.g 30 days after invoicing
- We have also given you the option of selecting which currency the LPO is under
Viewing Purchase Orders
The Orders Screen lists for you a list of created LPOS. A freshly created LPO will always have the status Awaiting Approval to move it to the Approved stage all you need is to click on the edit Icon. Below the screen change Lpo Status to Approved . If LPO has been rejected you can also list it as Rejected.
Some elements of the screen are below
- The Info bar above the Order screen gives you a quick overview of status of your orders. You can click on the funnel to filter for that specific item.
- Various Items have different colors based on their status.
- The Action column allows you to do several actions to an LPO.
If an LPO has not been approved yet you have the capability of modifying the Order in any way you wish to.
Once approved you cannot edit the order at all. But once Items have been delivered you can click the restock icon to restock them from that order.
If you have already restocked the entire order all you can do now is make a printout of the order.
Restocking from A purchase Order
The restock from purchase order screen allows you to do a mass restock of items all you need is to fill out the amount of goods you have in hand and click restock with above values.
The system is able to keep track of partial deliveries and full deliveries.